Our retake and makeup picture day is this Thursday, October 2nd.
Click here for photo package.
Ladies, enjoy an evening under the stars with old & new friends,
delicious food, wine & cocktails and many fabulous prizes.
Thursday, October 9th
7 o¹clock in the evening
at the home of Janet Nunan
20 High Eagle Road, Alamo
$60 per person
- Encore MedSpa BFF Spa Day
- Girls¹ Get-A-Way You Pick Your Destination
- Merryvale and Nickel & Nickel Wine Experience
- Forbes Mill Chef Table Dining
- Private Round Hill Bocce Party
- Front Row 8th Grade Promotion Seats
1 Ticket for $20
3 Tickets for $50
7 Tickets for $100
**YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN**
On October 7th at 10:45 AM, I am inviting any parent that would be interested in volunteering at Stone Valley for an informal meet and greet! As the new assistant principal, I have not had the opportunity to meet many parents who are interested in volunteering. I will have the Sign-Up Genius fired up and ready to go with many exciting opportunities to support your students and school! Location: Room 202
And below.... The dates for the fundraiser.
Thank you :)
- October 1 - Kick-Off Fundraiser Assembly-location gym during E period. 1:25-2:05 PM
- October, 15 - End of Fundraiser-turn in orders to Advisory
- October 22 - Count Orders/late orders: (morning) parent Volunteers needed. 3-4
- November 12 - Cookie Dough Delivery (morning) volunteers needed 5-6
- November 14 - Game Truck: Friday,Sixth Grade: 12:20-1:15 (5th & part of 6th). Seventh & Eighth grade 1:20-2:20 (part of sixth period & seventh period).
I’m Rubber, We’re Glue: Teaching Kids Emotional Strength & Self-Advocacy
Regardless of your child's academic skills or struggles, the ability to be assertive in relationships with peers, teachers, and future employers affects his or her ultimate life success. Kristen Caven and Dr. Louise Hart will share specific parenting tips to help you identify and practice skills to help your school-smart child become a life-smart citizen, your timid and fearful child become confident and comfortable, and your struggling passive learner become a determined invested learner, regardless of the age.
This presentation is appropriate for parents of pre-adolescents and adolescents with mild to severe anxiety
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014
- 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Iron Horse Middle School MPR
- 12601 Alcosta Blvd., San Ramon, CA 94583
Kristen Caven has worked in the "family business" with her mother, Dr. Louise Hart, international speaker and author of The Winning Family, On the Wings of Self-Esteem, and most recently, The Bullying Antidote: Superpower Your Kids for Life. Their blog, The Zorgos Reader, shares the best current thinking on bullying issues. Last year, Dr. Louise Hart, spoke on positive parenting at Montair Elementary to a packed audience, and is eager to share the spotlight with Kristen, who writes Life in the Fast Brain, a popular blog about ADHD, for ADDitude Magazine and is also PTA president at a large Oakland high school. Visit http://www.kristencaven.com/, http://www.drlouisehart.com/ and http://www.zorgos.wordpress.com/ for links and information.
This event is free with registration. To register, click http://srv-snc-imrubberwereglue.eventbrite.com the presentation is open to all and endorsed by both the San Ramon Valley Council of PTAs’
Special Needs and Parent & Community Concerns Committees.
To learn more about either of these committees, visit www.srvcpta-ca.schoolloop.com
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
SRVUSD is implementing a new system for all adults wishing to volunteer on a school campus or drive/chaperone day and overnight field trips and athletic events. This new Volunteer Management System features a web-based app allowing the District to provide the appropriate level of clearance for school volunteers and to track the status across all schools.
The new SRVUSD Volunteer Management System includes three (3) levels of volunteer clearance and tracking:
- Classroom aides and other general school volunteers such as Noon Duty;
- Field trip drivers or sports team chaperones, and
- Overnight chaperones. During the online application process, you will be asked to choose the level or levels of clearance you will need based on your anticipated involvement.
The District will NOT be asking parents to incur any of the costs associated with these clearance processes, and if you have already been fingerprinted for the purposes of volunteering in our schools, we will not ask you to do that again.
At Stone Valley ALL adult volunteers will need to go through this new process. For more information, and to begin the application process, CLICK HERE.
For information on how to upload your documents CLICK HERE.
Meetings will be Fridays from 3:00 to 4:15 in room 102, through February. Students will learn skills to quickly solve challenging problems in small groups and individually. The team will be coached by high school students (Joel & Jake) and sup...