Counseling Services Available at SVMS
What? Your counselor is here to provide you with support to help make your experience at SVMS a positive one. If you are ever struggling academically, socially, or emotionally, please do not hesitate to come down to the counseling office. Everything talked about in the counseling office is confidential, which means it stays between you and the counselor. The only time a counselor must break confidentiality is if you or another person are in danger of being harmed.
Why? Sometimes our feelings build up inside of us, like pressure building up in a balloon. If we continue to let our feelings build up, what will happen?... Our “emotional balloon” will “pop.” It is important for us to have a safe place to talk about our feelings, so that we can let the pressure out of the balloon a little bit at a time. Talking to a counselor can help you to not feel so overwhelmed. Even though a counselor may not be able to “fix” your problems, he/she can give you extra support and tools to help you.
How? Ask your teacher for a pass . Ask the counselor to send you a pass. Request by the counselor, principal, or assistant principal. Request by teachers, parents, friends, or peers.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CHILD'S GRADES
Please use either Fire Fox or Google Chrome as your browser when setting up this account.
- Once you are logged in go to the top of the screen to “Select a Student” and drop down to your students name
- On the far left of the screen click on “Reports”
- Select the report you are looking for (e.g. 1st semester ending grades click on “Portal 1st Semester Grade Report”)
Please note that semester grades are the only grade that gets posted to transcript
- To see your students entire academic history click on “Transcripts”. This will include previous years in middle school.
Forgot your password?
1. Click on the Forgot your password link on the Campus login screen. Enter your Campus username. An email will be sent to your recovery email address.
2. Click the unique hyperlink contained within the email. You will be directed to a new screen where you can enter a new password for your account.
3. Enter your new password and save. You can now log into Campus using your existing Campus username and the new password.
Forgot your username?
1. Click on the Forgot username link on the Campus login screen.
2. Input your Recovery email address in the field. Click Continue. An email will be sent to that email address with you username information. Use the link in the email to log into the portal.
If you are still having issues logging in or don't remember what your recovery email is please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Please include your name and the issue are you having.